Complete Guide to Install WhatsApp on PC -WhatsApp is one of the most favorite messaging apps that allow users to send and receive messages to any network across the world without any charges. This app can be installed on any Smartphone including Android. The specialty of this app is that it can be used on PCs as well. WhatsApp for PC works the similar way as it does for the Smartphone. Following is the detailed guideline to install WhatsApp on PC.
Steps to WhatsApp on PC Windows Machines PC and Laptops
One thing that must be kept in mind is that WhatsApp works for windows based environment so if you want to have WhatsApp for pc, it must be having windows OS.
- Download BlueStacks from internet which is a free windows application. Download Bluestacks from here
- After downloading, install the application on your PC
- Now is the time to download WhatsApp APK file from internet. This is a special file for WhatsApp for PC
- Install WhatsApp APK file on your PC
- Open BlueStacks from your desktop
- Click on My Apps in BlueStacks
- In My Apps, there will be WhatsApp, click on it
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Type mobile your number (including country code) in the field given after accepting terms and conditions
- WhatsApp will try to verify your cell number but it may show a fail message in the start
- Click on Call me (if fail message occurs), this will give you an automatic call with a confirmation number. Note down this confirmation number
- Type the confirmation number in the verification field and the process is completed here
Now start using WhatsApp on PC the way you do it on your Smartphone. This is the simplest method to install and use WhatsApp for PC. It would take only few minutes and your WhatsApp will be ready to be used on your PC.