How to run JAR files on Android | Install Jar on Android:
Nokia is one of the famous mobile phone which is using Symbian operating system. Users who all are moved from Nokia to android mobiles like SAMSUNG, HTC and so on will miss their favorite jar application.
We all have the doubt like whether we can run jar files on Android or not, but now it’s possible with the application JBED.
What is JBED?
JBED is an .apk Android application which Run Java Games and Apps on Your Android Device. JBED is a Java Android Java Emulator, by using this application you can install .JAR/.JAD/Java/J2ME/MIDP games on Android phones. Now you can use all of your favorite .JAR application in your phones.
Steps to Install Jar on Android:
- Download JBED
- Install JBED.apk in your Android Phone. Install JBED.apk is not different process. It also the same installation process like other Android applications.
- Launch JBED application. Press menu button and choose SD card.
- Select your .JAR/.JAD file that you want to install and run.
- Now install the chosen application through JBED.
- Now open the installed java application to run.
By this method we can run jar files on android phones. If you face any issue while installing JAR application then your mobile is not supporting fully. If you successfully install the JAR application also sometimes you will get some graphical and performance related issues.
Fix Solved JBED Errors
So many people has complaint that this JBED application is not working and throwing some errors in mobiles like orce Close” or ” Maybe no sd Card or SD card is busy errors.
Reason for the errors is JBED only works with below Android version 2.3.4.
How to avoid errors while using JBED application
You Android should be rooted with system manager or some other application.
- Download libjbedvm.so and place in system\lib folder
- Install the JBED.apk application and don’t play it.
- Restart the mobile, and now try it.
If you face any issues please share with us it will helpful to all.