Recover Accidentally Deleted Files from the PC is little difficult one.
The software Recuva is used to restore the delete files from your PC. Recuva is software by Piriform which is the developed the most known software cCleaner.
Lots of software is used to Recover Accidentally Deleted Files from the PC but this software Recuva is freeware. Recuva is restoring the files which are deleted from the Recycle Bin.
Features of Recuva:
1) Recuva is a user friendly a software, which has a simple interface. By clicking scan button we can search all accidently files in this Recuva software.
2) In Recuva software you can search the file based on the file type, like Pictures, documents, videos and etc.
3) You can view the files in the List and Tree view.
4) Restore files USB and Flash drive.
5) Restore all types of files like FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and EFS.
6) Recuva software is very fast, small size and less memory consumption.
7) Restoring files from USB drive, External Drive and USB hard drive.
8) Available for Windows XP, Windows 7
9) Recover email files from outlook, Thunderbird.
10) Keyboard Navigation also available in this Recuva Software.
11) Undelete all types of files on your computer
12) Files history when its created and deleted.
Steps to recover accidentally delete files:
1) Choose the file type which you want to search.(Pictures, Videos, Documents, Music , Emails and Other Files.
2) Select the location where the files deleted. i.e. (External Disk or Recycle Bin or Specific Location)
3) Select “Enable Deep Scan “or without deep scan.
4) Finally click start to search files.
5) Recuva List down all the files with Path information, creation and deletion details of the files.