How to Create a System Image in Windows 7 Step by Step Guide
Taking System Image in windows 7 is always good practice. In case of virus attacks, accidentally windows file deleted or in some other situation, you can’t boot windows 7 system. On that time you can use this disc image to boot and repair windows 7 system.
Step by Step Guide to create a disc image windows 7
- Open control panel.
- Click “Back up Your Computer” under System and Security. Now you able to see the option Create a system image, Create a system repair disc.Now Click on Create a system image
- Windows analyze your system to store the back up. Decide where you want to save the system image file then click next. I stored in External Hard disk.
- Next select what are the other drive you want to take back up (Expect your system) and then click next.
- Now System displays the details of where you are going to store, which drives are going to back up.
Click Start Backup button. Now system will store your image file.
- After the backup completion, you will get a pop up to create a system repair disc click yes.
- Select you DVD drive and click Create Disc.
Congrats now you created your Repair Disc as well as your system image file. Whenever if you had problem to load your windows, use this repair disc to repair.
Note: Save your system image in a very secure place to avoid virus in image file. Always protect you system with best Antivirus like McAfee, Bit defender and so on.