DNS Changer Malware Removal:
Recently so many PCs and Laptops are affected by DNS Changer Malware. What is this DNS Changer Malware? If we open any site using IE, Firefox or any other Browser, it will open some other site which we didn’t request it.
Next question is which website will open by this DNS Changer Malware. It opens the website which has attractive ads. People are getting cheated by those websites and lost their moneys. Google already warns users about this malware.
How to check your computer is affected by DNS Changer Malware:
If you want to check your computer, it’s easy to check now no need of software download and installation.
Steps to DNS changer Malware detection:
1) Open the site http://dns-changer.eu/en/check.html
2) Click START Button in the Bottom Page
3) This site displays whether your PC is affected with DNS Changer Malware or not.
Some More Sites to find Malware detection
www.dns-ok.us, www.dns-ok.de, www.dns-ok.fi ,www.dns-ok.ax ,www.dns-ok.be ,www.dns-ok.fr , www.dns-ok.ca , www.dns-ok.lu , www.dns-ok.nl , dns-ok.gov.au , dns-changer.eu , dnschanger.detect.my , dns-ok.jpcert.or.jp , www.dns-ok.it
Easy steps to DNS changer Malware fix (Kaspersky)
1) Download the TDSSKiller.exe file on the infected (or possibly infected) computer;
2) Run the TDSSKiller.exe file;
3) Wait until the scanning and disinfection completes. A reboot might require after the disinfection has been completed.