Load your computer with default windows 7 password and username
In windows 7 there is no default password. If there is a default password for windows 7, then there is no need of password system for PC. Anyone can login into anybody’s machine without permission. Then you may think, what is in the post?
If you have a personal computer which is safe, and you think why I have to give password each time to login, then this post is very useful to you. Because in this article am going to share how to load your computer with default windows 7 password and username.
Steps to Load with default username and password in windows 7
- Click Start Button and Type netplwiz in the search box and press Enter. You will get user account dialog box.
- In that Dialog box select the user account which you want to load automatically.
- Uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer check box.
- Click Apply button. Automatically Logon Password dialog box will be promoted.
- Check whether the selected user account username displayed.
- Enter your password in Password field and Retype your password in Confirm Password field and then click ok.
Now you can login without giving username and password and you never see Windows 7 logon screen again.
Note: You should login with your Administrator account to do above setting in your windows 7 system.default windows 7 password
My answer for the Question “is there a default password for windows 7?” No. If my answer is wrong please share the correct answer it will helpful to all.
Default password for Toshiba laptop
If you buy Toshiba laptops with windows 7, the password set by the Toshiba, in that case you can try these default Toshiba password. These are not the default windows 7 password.
If it’s Award Bios then – AWARD_SW or try with this password abracadabra