How to Change the Default saving location of the File in MSWord 2003
In MSWord default location will be in My Documents But you can change wherever you want.
MSWord 2003 User Follow these Steps.
1. Click Tools – > Option
2. Click File Locations
3. Choose Documents then click modify and then Choose the folder which you want and click ok.
MSWord 2007 User Follow these below steps.
1. Click MSOffice button (Left Top)
2. Click Word Options Button, it will choose the word option dialog
3. Choose Advanced Tab from the left Navigation menu
4. Scroll Down for General Menu and then click file location (From the last – Second )
5. Choose Documents then click modify and then Choose the folder which you want and click ok.