Facebook and Twitter are the two most important social bookmarking sites to publish your articles. Through Facebook and twitter your article can reach so many peoples quickly. In this Article am sharing the tutorial of blogger auto post to Facebook and twitter auto post.
What is blogger auto post to Facebook?
After writing each article, you have to manually publish your article in Facebook and twitter social bookmarking sites to reach your followers quickly. Instead of posting manually in Facebook and twitter, automatically publish your articles in those social bookmarking site is known as blogger auto post to Facebook and twitter.
Steps to use blogger auto post to Facebook in your Blog?
- Register in Twitter feed
- Login with your credentials
- Next Click Create New Feed Button
- Give your Feed Name and the Blog Feed URL. Your Blogger Feed URL mostly looks like below.
Example: atechguide.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss[Blog URL]/feeds/posts/default
- Click Advanced Setting – (In Advanced Setting has the option of Frequency to check for new posts and how your post content display (with title description and so on.)
- Next Click “Continue to step 2” button.
- In the next page you will see the available service for auto post. First one is twitter, to twitter auto post you have first authenticate your account for service.
- After the Authenticate Click Create Service Button
- For auto post to Facebook also you have to authenticate your Facebook account first, then create service for the same.
By the above method, you can auto post your articles in Facebook page and in your twitter easily and quickly. By this service, not only blogger auto post to Facebook. You can auto post your WordPress feed URL also.
By the use of twitterfeed not only Facebook and twitter you can auto post LinkedIn too.
Advantages of TwitterFeed Auto Poster
- At once publish your articles in Facebook fan page and Twitter.
- No need of Login in Facebook and twitter separately.
- Easy way to publish your articles